Friday, February 18, 2011

mushy mushy mushy.


True Friends.

True Friends are far and few between.

Occasionally, we are fortunate enough to have, and be friends that we call True.

So, what exactly IS a True Friend?

True Friends... can sometimes be called angels. tender mercies. they are blessings. spirit lifters. True Friends… "are willing to bear one another's burdens, that they may be light; Yea and are willing to mourn with those that morn; yea and comfort those that stand in need of comfort." True Friends stand together as witnesses of God, and for truth and light, “at all times, and in all things, and in all places (Mosiah 18:8-9).” True Friends laugh together, cry together, squirt water out of their noses together… They expect and share complete honesty, and know just how to make each other’s day. True Friends are not just here for the moment, they’re here to stay; for the easy days and the hard, the exuberating and the miserable, the thick and the thin.

I have been so very blessed in my life to have True Friends; ones to laugh and cry with, ones to stand strong in the storms of life with me, ones with whom I can be completely ridiculous.

To all those true friends, you know who you are. Thank you.





3 comments:

mom said...

Nice. They surely smooth out many rough patches! And thanks for blogging~ !

Becca said...

I hope you know..my family counts as true friends..You know. You, Dad, Mary, Emma, Benny... you were definitely in mind as I was writing this.

Joey said...

I'd just like to say that by reading this I am a good friend :) but... far and few between? Haha. Made me laugh.