Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'm Crazy. I know, no surprise, right?

Here is my schedule for the next month and a half or so.


















I WOULD  over-schedule myself.
If you didn't look at the paper, it just has my weekly schedule of classes...
Cultural Anthropology,
Survey of Jazz,
Astronomy,
Madrigals,
Chamber Choir,
Zumba!!,
and Training for a Triathlon...

I'm still on Student Senate and Institute Council..

And I'm in a Play! It's called Ten Little Indians, and it's based off of Agatha Christie's murder mystery novel, And Then There Were None. It's a good one! I'm the Bible shaking, stick in the mud, 'everyone else is a sinner and I'm going to tell them', Emily Caroline Brent. The play starts with ten guests at Indian Island, who are the only ones on the island, and they all drop dead one by one following this poem:


    Ten little Indian boys went out to dine;
    One choked his little self and then there were
    nine.

    Nine little Indian boys sat up very late;
    One overslept himself and then there were
    eight.

    Eight little Indian boys travelling in Devon;
    One said he'd stay there and then there were
    seven.

    Seven little Indian boys chopping up sticks;
    One chopped himself in half and then there were
    six.

    Six little Indian boys playing with a hive;
    A bumblebee stung one and then there were five.

    Five little Indian boys going in for law;
    One got in Chancery and then there were four.

    Four little Indian boys going out to sea;
    A red herring swallowed one and then there were
    three.

    Three little Indian boys walking in the zoo;
    A big bear hugged one and then there were two.

    Two Little Indian boys sitting in the sun;
    One got frizzled up and then there was one.

    One little Indian boy left all alone;
    He went out and hanged himself and then there
    were none.


If you're wondering: I die with the bee sting. It'll be nice. I'm pretty excited! :]
Ah! I'm crazy doing so much. I can do it, right? Right. 

2 comments:

mom said...

Do you get to die theatrically on stage? Do they drag your limp body off? Or are you in rigor mortis? (sp) I can hardly wait! Plus you KNOW I love mysteries! :-)

mcallister said...

Becca, I am under the impression that you could do just about everything...all at once, and still come out the pretty one in the end. :)