In the book of Third Nephi, chapter 23 verses 6-13, it reads...
6. And now it came to pass that when Jesus had said these words he said unto them again, after he had expounded all the scriptures unto them which they had received, he said unto them: Behold, other scriptures I would that ye should write, that ye have not.
7. And it came to pass that he said unto aNephi: Bring forth the record which ye have kept.
8. And when Nephi had brought forth the records, and laid them before him, he cast his eyes upon them and said:
9. Verily I say unto you, I commanded my servant aSamuel, the Lamanite, that he should testify unto this people, that at the day that the Father should glorify his name in me that there were bmany csaints who should darise from the dead, and should appear unto many, and should minister unto them. And he said unto them: Was it not so?
10. And his disciples answered him and said: Yea, Lord, Samuel did prophesy according to thy words, and they were all fulfilled.
11. And Jesus said unto them: How be it that ye have not awritten this thing, that many bsaints did arise and appear unto many and did minister unto them?
13. And it came to pass that Jesus commanded that it should be awritten; therefore it was written according as he commanded.
How would it feel to be talking with the Savior about our trials and blessings, and to have him ask, "Why didn't you write that down? Didn't I send that to you? Wasn't it important?" Our Lord sends us blessings every day. We are administered to by angels, whether they be in spirit, our best friends. We are so blessed, and I know I need to do a better job of writing it down. People will need my testimony of Jesus Christ's love, whether they be my future family, or people I don't even know. We all have something great to write about, and the day is coming where our words and testimonies will be needed more than ever. I have a lot to catch up on, but I know we, and our posterity, will be blessed for remembering. Let us stand strong, and keep records.