Thursday, October 21, 2010

I hope this works.

In my family, my Mom sometimes has favorite children. Right now, her favorite is my sister, Mary Christine.
Why is she the favorite? Well, that's simple. She's been keeping her blog WAY more up to date than I have, and she lives in Provo.With a mother-daughter relationships, "distance makes the heart grow fonder," definitely applies. So... Mary, I hope you've been enjoying your time as favorite, but... I'm blogging Right Now. and I'll be moving to Twin Falls soon... so... Like I said, Enjoy it. :]

So... Mom, Here I am, blogging to be your favorite. :] I hope it works.

I love you, Mom.
I just don't know what to say that you haven't already heard.

So... I'll keep thinking and get back to you ;)
I feel good about that.

((Disclaimer: My Mom jokes about having a favorite, and that I'm not currently favorite because I haven't blogged and she really would like a post. It's just a joke, the 'favorite' part. I know her love for me isn't really based on whether I blog or not, and that she doesn't really have favorite children. But... she DOES want more posts.))

1 comment:

mom said...

Love you too. You have at least 10 more minutes as my favorite...or until someone else posts! :-)