Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I AM SO HUNGRY.

I am so so so very hungry! It's a little after one o'clock in the morning, and really, I need some fooooood!

Here at Redfish, I do have an adequate supply. . . they feed us three hearty meals a day, in my room I've got Chocolate Cheerios's, Cheese-it's, Dr. Pepper, Marshmallows, cookies, water, whole wheat Club Crackers, everything a girl could ever wish for. Really, there are PLENTY of munchies. The only problem is. ..


My wisdom teeth were just extracted on Friday, and it HURTS and is NOT GOOD FOR ME to eat all the crunchy munchies!! Oooooh. Can you imagine the injuries???

a;lsdkfja;lsdjf;poaiwjekl;jcxv.j!!!!

That is my frustrated stomach.
I guess I'll just have to wait to please it in the morning.

Really, I am SO SO HUNGRY!

(Rumble, rumble, rumble. . .)

Goodness, I just hope I can go to sleep with this irritating belly of mine.

No comments: