Sunday, August 8, 2010

I am grateful.

I am grateful for many things. Today, I am especially grateful for...
  • My parents, for their unconditional love and support. With EVERYTHING. They always know what I need and are so very good at loving me. 
  • My siblings. They are my best friends. :) I got to talk with them all today, and I get to have a plaaayyyyyy date with them this week! I cannot wait.
  • The wonderful example my Grandmas have set for me, of strength, love, and light. 
  • Music that makes my soul dance.
  • The smell of rain.
  • Good shampoo!
  • The love the Lord has given me to share. 
  • My job. The family I work with is amazing, and it will give me what I need so I won't need to work during the school year. 
  • Jerome. It's taught me to take it easy. As easy as I can :). I'm always out and about, doing way more things than I should be able to handle. Living in Jerome has helped me take a step back. I've learned to actually smell the roses. 
  • The opportunity to sing in Church today! It's not until 5:00pm.We're singing 'Be Still My Soul' and I'm glad to share the spirit that comes with that lovely song. 
  • Love. again. The love I have for my friends, my family, those I work with. The love others have for me, especially my Savior. Love makes my world go round.
  • My flip-flop tan line. It's the first legitimate tan line of. my. life.
  • I am grateful for the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. 
  • I'm grateful for the knowledge that I am a child of God, a God in embryo.  
  • My roommates, and the wonderful girls that come in my room just to be there. It is so splendid having them around. They are my new favorite friends :).
  • Goodness, I am grateful for Smiley faces. :)
Hmmmm. I'm just feeling grateful today. :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

Thank you! I like grateful lists. I'm even thankful for them...