- My parents, for their unconditional love and support. With EVERYTHING. They always know what I need and are so very good at loving me.
- My siblings. They are my best friends. :) I got to talk with them all today, and I get to have a plaaayyyyyy date with them this week! I cannot wait.
- The wonderful example my Grandmas have set for me, of strength, love, and light.
- Music that makes my soul dance.
- The smell of rain.
- Good shampoo!
- The love the Lord has given me to share.
- My job. The family I work with is amazing, and it will give me what I need so I won't need to work during the school year.
- Jerome. It's taught me to take it easy. As easy as I can :). I'm always out and about, doing way more things than I should be able to handle. Living in Jerome has helped me take a step back. I've learned to actually smell the roses.
- The opportunity to sing in Church today! It's not until 5:00pm.We're singing 'Be Still My Soul' and I'm glad to share the spirit that comes with that lovely song.
- Love. again. The love I have for my friends, my family, those I work with. The love others have for me, especially my Savior. Love makes my world go round.
- My flip-flop tan line. It's the first legitimate tan line of. my. life.
- I am grateful for the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- I'm grateful for the knowledge that I am a child of God, a God in embryo.
- My roommates, and the wonderful girls that come in my room just to be there. It is so splendid having them around. They are my new favorite friends :).
- Goodness, I am grateful for Smiley faces. :)
Sunday, August 8, 2010
I am grateful.
I am grateful for many things. Today, I am especially grateful for...