Sunday, June 6, 2010

Dear Mom,

Dear Mom,

I made it to Redfish! Safe and sound.

I set up my room with all the new additions, and I've already had someone comment on my 'pink' liking. Ha. :) The color just fits.

Also, my teeth are feeling very much better thanks to Tylenol, Ibuprofen, the sensitive toothpaste Dad gave me, and that wonderful mouth numbing gel you purchased. THAAAAnK YOU. Holy moley. I thought I was going to die. Blasted white strips.

I'm about to go to bed. I already miss you. Not too much :) , I just wish I could call, you know. Even in Stanley, I don't get good reception. I checked. I drove into town today to call, and it kept saying "EMERGENCY CALLS ONLY." I was bummed.

ANYWAY. I need your e-mail address, please. You can message it to me on Facebook through the Facebook messages or something. Not posting it on my wall.

Um... Oh! I have a friend! :) Her name is Jessica, and I realllly have been enjoying her company.

Well, I'll be sure to post more of my adventures for you. And I'll e-mail you. I'll even give you a call sometime. :)

I'm happy, and I love you.

Love, Boo.

PS. I'm sorry this was such a 'me' letter. :) When it's not so public, I'll make it more conversational. Okay? Okay. I knew you understood.

3 comments:

Kent Dodds said...

Dear Becca,
It's been quite some time since your last post... Just throwing that out there :D

Kent Dodds said...

Dear Becca, this is funny. I forgot that I had written that last comment. I came here to write the same thing... Ha ha. Well... Anyway, I guess I'm just saying...

KENT WAS HERE!!!

Mom said...

Dear Becca.
I love you and Miss you! Can't wait for your next call! And remember the trick 'offer two choices that appeal to them when you're willing to accept either...' I hope that helps. :)And I'll see you in a week and 2 days!