Friday, May 28, 2010

Two mistakes.

Blah.

I made two mistakes.

  1. My tummy realllllly hurt on the 27th at about 11:30pm. I was being social. My tummy reallllllyyyyy hurt. So. I asked for some pain killers, you know, Tylenol...Ibuprofen... either would be great! They only had Excedrin on hand. It made it tooooo hard to fall asleep! I should have just not taken them because it was so late. I could have toughed it out. Mistake: I took caffeinated aspirin WAY too late in the evening.
  2. Since I couldn't fall asleep, I decided it was the perfect time to search for my Eagle OneCard; the necessary card that determines how I receive the money from my scholarships. Welp, I searched and searched. It's lost. I lost it. I probably threw it away. It will cost me an unfortunate fee to replace it. Mistake: I misplaced and maybe threw away my Eagle OneCard.

Soo. . . what's the consequence? I get to sleep less! :) OOooh baby. My favorite! I get to work harder to be cheerful! Wooooohoooo! I can do it. No big. Blah. I don't like when it's hard to sleep, or when I lose things. Grumble, grumble, grumble. !
On the sunny side, my tummy doesn't hurt anymore. Ugh. I can be cheerful. Promise. :) I'm actually looking forward to the adventure!

Good night, readers. Actually, Good morning :)

P.S. I'm only on my blog/the Internet BECAUSE I was researching how to get a new Eagle OneCard. You know. Quick blog. 

1 comment:

Kori Dawn said...

oh no.... that was at my house..... dont worry next time you come over i have tylenol aleve advil..... not just excedrin.....lol......i had it fro when i had surgery....but i love you and miss you come home soon.