WELL. There are a lot of reasons. Mary is....
Beautiful. She loves people pretttty unconditionally. She is very creative. She's interested in learning new things. Coloring. Doing handstands. Writing. Art. Music. She wishes her life could be a musical, and sometimes it is. She likes to pretend she can dance. She will forever be a five yearold at heart, and the most important things in her life are her family (I'm included there) and her Savior. Really, ask her, and she'll tell you how it is. Okay, okay, and maybe London too.
So! Back to me wanting to be like Mary... Sometimes, I act on that desire, and SOMETIMES, it's called being a copy cat. Like now. If you look at 'Mary Christine's blog on the right side of this very page, you'll find out why I'm a copy cat. ;)
. . . . . . . . . .
One year, seven months, and twenty-eight days. That's how long I've been living in the Magic Valley.
Things I didn't expect to fall madly in love with:
1. The stars at night.
3. The odd smell of the country :S (Don't hold that against me!)
4. Squirrels. Everywhere.
5. Everybody going to every game even when they aren't related to anyone playing.
6. My 80's home.
7. Falling asleep on the back porch.
8. My parents knowing EVERYBODY. (All my friend's parents)
9. My mom being a teacher for my senior year of high school.
10. Beautiful fields full of wheat, and corn, and barley, and potatoes, and everything else they grow out here.
11.The Twin Falls Temple.
12. The sunsets.
13. My family.
14. The College of Southern Idaho (Sometimes :] )
15. Five dads. Sometimes six, and sometimes even seven!
16. Rocky Top Cloggers
17. 50 cents for allowance.
18. Napping on Gma's couch.
Things I didn't expect to miss:
1. Playing in the park.
2. The Jordan Parkway.
3.Going on dates sometimes twice a week.
4. School Spirit.
5. Holding hands with girls in friendship.
6. Living in a circle, (Coldesac?)
7. Not having to explain my humor.
8. Three musketeers, dynamic duos, soul mates, being in a 'sisterhood', triplets, quadruplets, partners in crime.
10. Having a smaller house and falling asleep in the very middle of it.
11. 'Ratio' discussions in Sunday school
12. Competittttiiiivvvvve clogging.
13. Sharing a room.
Things I surprisingly don't miss:
1. The IMAX theatre.
2. Shopping places alllll over.
3. Eh, lets be honest. I surprisingly don't' miss some people :)
4. Being younger than 18
5. Club fees.
6. Jamba Juice. (Well, sometimes I do, but if I don't think about it, it's alllll good.)
7. Being soooo busy and spread soooo thin.