Friday, April 2, 2010

Another New Post

Sometimes... I feel a little obligated to blog. You ask Why? Well, I honestly don't know. I could begin to analyze this. ... . But I'll spare you. :) ALSO - My apologies if it's scattered and hard to follow. I guess if you don't like it it's your fault for reading it, eh? :)

I just got finished writing Mary a novel of an email. In it, I said, "...What else shall I tell you....? School is going well. It's pretty tough. Just because I'm a busy girl and it's a pretty tough task finding the time for all I would like to do. I also realllllly like not going to class. That can be a problem. I'm going to run a 5k tomorrow at 9:am to make up two absences for my triathlon class.. I love our family. I miss them. I'm barely home and I DON'T LIKE THAT. I'm not home, because I'm always working or schooling or instituting or ambassadoring. LIFE! It's a beast, but Mary, I love it. :) I love you."

That's what has been mostly on my mind these days.
School=Hard work.
Time=Not enough to go around.
Attendance=I could definitely do better.
Family=I miss them a lot. Even though we sleep in the same house.
Life=It's a beast, but I love it.

a;dkllak;gjnza;leak;ljafskj;l
That's a little of how I feel today.
Overwhelmed.
I shouldn't let these silly stresses get to me. After all, the sun is shining again, and daffodils are in bloom. :)

Life is beautiful.















This photo is brought to you, by me, from the lovely Himalaya Mountains in Chamba, India. November, 2009.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Hi becca. I'm glad you changed your blog back. The internet froze up before I could actually make it cute. So ya. Sorry. :) I'm just trying to sabatoge you. mwhahaha. Thank you for the novel of an email. Love, Mary

Kent Dodds said...

Dear Becca,
I'm sorry that you are so busy that you can't spend as much time with your family as you would like :-S I'm sure I'm not helping. :-S I'd like to help... :-S

Becca said...

Mary, you are so welcome. :) I love you. Yeah..

Kent, Like I said, don't even worry. :) At least it's not intentional sabotage like Mary, right? :)

mom said...

I love you, Dear Becca! I'm glad you're my daughter, and glad that you're squeezing everything out of life that you can, even if it makes you a little crazy trying to make it all work!