Monday, January 18, 2010

Okay, okay. . .

I decided not to audition for Beauty and the Beast. I had a hard time when I was going to school full time, working part time, and teaching clogging. My grades seriously suffered and I didn't get adequate sleep and I wasn't happy. I think it would probably be wise for me to keep it simple with just school and clogging this semester. Choices, choices.. :)

School starts tomorrow!! I am SOOOOOOOO very excited. Exclamation mark ! Really, I can't even wait. :D

I'm taking a lot of classes!

Fundamentals of Oral Communication: 3 credits
English Composition 2: 3 Credits
College Algebra: 3 Credits
Ethics: 3 Credits
Voice Lessons for Non-Majors: 1 Credit
Training for a Triathlon: 2 Credits
Book of Mormon: LDS Institute Class
Principles of Leadership: LDS Institute Class
(Maybe) Mission Prep: LDS Institute Class

But really, I cannot even WAIT to be a student again :) :)

1 comment:

Mary said...

You're hot. Oh ya, and I like you.