Friday, January 8, 2010

January 8, 2010 1:32AM

I'm still awake. Why?? Crazy Becca.

Mom said hat we have a mousey in the basement. My room is in the basement. Creepy. Mom also inferred that the mousey may (or-may-not) be nesting in my clothes piles in my room. Creepy-er. Actually, that may just be creepy-est. (I do know how to spell creepier and creepiest. I just like to hyphenate the word.) (Words?)

Mary left for London yesterday. The 7th of January. I may-or-may-not be able to talk vocally with her for four months. The likelihood of me getting to voice-to-voice talk with her is probably more on the may-not side of the table. Sadddddd. I miss her already.

Today is my half birthday. I am now eighteen and a half. 18 1/2! Yesssssss....... :) Victory.

That's all for now folks.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Happy 1/2...Or half a happy?