Friday, June 12, 2009

I kind of almost fibbed.

So. . . I said I'd tell you my six stories. . . I kind of almost fibbed. They're really not that great anymore. So I don't completely lie to you, I'll skim the surface of the stories and if you REALLY want to hear the whole thing, just let me know.

Tie Dye: My friends and I tie dyed shirts. I really really love tie dye :). I'm a little obsessed. Well, it was about 10:30 at night and I was wearing my friend's really nice jeans. We were squeezing the bottles of dye onto our shirts in Katie's yard and I really didn't want to get Brooke's pants stained and I brought my worry into words and added that I was thinking about just taking my pants off. . . Katie said she would if I did. Um. . Needless to say, we didn't get any dye on our pants :). We are really good at pretending to be in our swimming suits.

Volleyball: Brooke talked me into going to play volleyball. I'm really horrible at it, but the boys on my team pretended to be Swedish. It was really funny.

Yearbook: My old yearbook adviser gave me a Riverton yearbook as a gift. It was really sweet.

Secrets: I just. . . Love the boys in Riverton. They make up some of my favorite friends. :)

Graduation: I went to Riverton's graduation. It was really weird not to be walking to graduate with the kids I grew up with.

Marilyn Monroe: When walking out of The Cheesecake Factory, I had the most intense Marilyn Monroe moment of my life in front of an attractive man in his 20's. I was very embarrassed. I laughed pretty hard. :)

Those are my story snippets. :) Thank you, and good day.

No comments: