Friday, June 12, 2009

hippie.

today, i'm an authentic hippie.
yes, yes, yes!
i am a hippie :).
i've always wanted to be one. . . but i've never really been brave enough. . .
i would put little braids in my hair and carry with me my hippie bag i purchased in india.
my jerome friends would make fun of me. . .
well, meet becca and all of her hippie-ness.
today i'm wearing my first tie dye shirt and i love it :) :).
it's even a v-neck.
i didn't have time to dry my hair this morning so it's all scraggly with my braids. (i also am still carrying my india bag.)
so, today with the shirt, the hair, and the bag, . . . i've also got a long beaded necklace, worn out jeans and flip flops.
i almost was embarrassed by my whole getup but. . . i love being hippie :).
i got over the embarrassment

(written friday, june 6, 2009)

2 comments:

Gram B said...

But I want to see PICTURES! Your words are great but i like a visual confirmation to your description. Love ya.

Becca said...

My computer doesn't load pictures onto my blog very well :( Actually...at all. I haven't been able to get it to do that yet...