Sunday, April 5, 2009

Typical. . . :)

I was rummaging through my room the other day when I found this photo. . . :) I laughed for about seven minutes. When being scanned into our computer, our hands got cut off, but just so you know, Mary is holding my wrist. Typical. :)

Mary has always been one of my very best friends. She's been with me since day one. (Or two...but who's counting?) Whenever I need a friend, she is there. We giggle, we argue, we play, we cry, we dance... :) Sometimes, we're practically the same person, and it's a little creepy... Ha, that usually happens because... I just copy her. A lot. Mary is really an inspiration to me. She shines brighter than anyone I know. I get a pretty hearty amount of my light from her.

Dear Mary, I love you. :)

2 comments:

Mary said...

I love you! This made my day. We were pretty dern cute.

short and tall said...

Aren't you CUTE!!!!! I'll have to go through my old pictures and send the ones I have of you to you.