I'm not going to lie. . . It started off rough with some poor communication between her and her parents...but they cleaned up the mess and things got better.
Good parts of Becca's day include. . .
- She got to school like. . . 15 minutes late, and her teacher said, "Oh, don't worry about it."
- That happened, because a good friend was a peach and passed on the message of Becca's lateness. (Good thing her teacher also thinks Becca is a great girl and student!)
- In 2nd Period, Speech, Becca and another friend had a jolly time playing Harry Potter, watching other people's speeches, and being silly girls.
- In 3rd Period, Becca completed and handed in her 7 page research (senior) paper! *Phew!!* That was a hearty weight off her shoulders!
- At 12:30, Becca went to the dentist to find that she has perfect teeth! Hallelujah! There have never been ANY cavities in her permanent teeth!
- After going to the dentist, She got to go to Gma's for lunch! It was a splendid visit :). Grandma gave Becca her favorite drink. V8. Yum :). Grandmas always know what will make a girl's day. Becca also got a hug, and a good chat. :) Splendid.
- When Becca got back to the school, she got to talk to a cute boy. They got to laugh together.
- Becca had an intense dance practice for the musical. It was a great workout, and very enjoyable. It's also fun for her to see some of her favorite Jeromie Homies.
- After play practice, Becca got to go to mutual with some great girls!
- After mutual, she got to come home and eat frosting with pretzels in her mother's gracious company while watching American Idol.
- Becca just feels good today :)
- She'll top of her day with a scripture study, and a splendid sleep!
*Sigh!* What a great day for this 17 year old high school girl with brunette hair who's name is Becca. :)