Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Jerome Prom

Needless to say... I had an enjoyable time at the Jerome Prom on Saturday. :)

My date picked me up at lunch time, my group met at his house, we ate pizza, and then we played kickball and capture the flag. Way fun :). Ha, when he took me home that afternoon, he almost gave me a hug goodbye. It made me giggle a little bit. I got home at 2:27 PM, then got ready for the dance. Monica, my cousin, was a lifesaver and she helped me curl my hair! I was so glad she was able to be there to help me out. :) My date then picked me up from my house, we went to the grand march (where we're introduced to the town in our fancy clothes at the high school) (weird), dinner, the dance...where we danced and danced and danced and danced and danced and danced! It was fun! Oh! Don't worry, he did give me a hug when he dropped me off that night.

Sorry, I don't have too many details, call me or something if you want to know more. I do have a picture! But... no one in my family took pictures, so I only have what was on my school website, and... my date isn't even in the photo... Sorry!


Thank you, Monica, for helping my hair work! :)

4 comments:

Mary said...

Hottie. Our parents should keep you locked up for a while. You are way too good looking.

mom said...

Liar! We took pictures at our house before the dance. We just didn't know that parents gather to take group pictures too! (New culture, new rules...)

Becca said...

Ha, sorry :S I forgot we took pictures.

Ashley A. said...

You look gorgeous, Becca! Not that that's a surprise... I'm glad you had fun.