Wednesday, March 25, 2009

To Sleep, Or Not to Sleep?

To Sleep, or not to Sleep? Is it really a question I can control?

Sometimes. . . I can't Sleep. My body is exhausted, but my mind seems to be on a completely different page.
I lay down, close my eyes, and am ready for Sleep. . . when all of a sudden a flood of thoughts rush into my mind! They aren't usually the flimsy pointless threads either. . . They always seem to be my biggest worries, or my biggest life plans.

How will I work out going to Utah State, and are the next three years really going to work out..??

How can I help motivate and create world peace?

These rushing rivers keep me up too many hours of the night. . .

Sleep. I love sleep.
I love the way it makes me feel. . .
To dream sweet dreams of euphoria. . .
I love Sleep.
Dear Sleep, I miss you.

No comments: