Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Surprise. To: Me

So. . . As you know, It's the beginning of a new trimester. The new trimester brings new classes. Working classes. . .

Wait, working classes??? Surprise! Oh snap. . . I haven't had to work in school since. . . Last year! I'm not sure if I remember how. . . Ugh.
I'm secretly dreading it. Well. . . Not-so-secretly anymore.
I am going to kick it into gear. I can do this!

I looked at my bum this morning before I ran out the door to go to school, and I noticed that I have a lot of bum that I can work off. Some girls in my speech class and I also talked about it. Together, we are going to work our bums off. We're going to work them off this trimester 'till there's nothing left. Gone. Zip. Nada. Zilch. (I love that word! Zilch.)
I have a long way to go, but by graduation, I really will have no bum.
In all my classes, I will work! I'll work hard, and well. :)

I'm not very practiced at working hard in school. . . but I can do it. I can, I can! This trimester frightens me a bit but. . . with faith, hope, and persistence I'll do splendidly. I will, I will!

No comments: