- I got to visit Mary in Provo. It was fantastic.
- She set me up on a blind date where we painted pottery.
- I went to prom in Riverton. I had a splendid time.
- I got to visit with some of my most favorite Riverton friends.
- I got mission hungry. I want to be a missionary so SO very badly!
- I missed my shuttle home from Utah and had to wait 5 hours at the Salt Lake airport for my mama to pick me up. All alone. Hungry.
- I went to my clogging competition and won Idaho State Champion for my freestyle! Super.
- I lost a couple bets.
- We had our spring break!
- Emma, Benny, a few girls in my ward, and I worked the whole time picking the rocks and garbage out of a farmer's million fields.
- I learned and helped choreograph a short duet for clogging.
- At our competition, they said we won overall duet, but they messed up. I have to give my trophy back at the next competition.
- I got sunburned.
- I got the part of Sarah Brown in the school musical, Guys and Dolls.
- I helped make some great brownies.
- I fell up the stairs.
- We got a cat named Sadie. Not like Satan. We just call her Kitty.
- I memorized my Oratorical Analysis speech. It's about Mother Teresa, and changing the world by putting our love into action.
- I got asked to the Jerome prom, and said Yes! I'm pretty excited.
- I tried to take up poem writing. Haiku style. It didn't work too well. . . :)
Here are some examples.
Sand is in my toes.
I eat an Ice Cream Sandwich.
Sun Shines on my nose.
Dirt is real dirty.
I like to make good brownies.
Water here's real clear.
It hasn't been TOO eventful of a time for me, but it's been fun for sure :). Okay, I like life. I'm going to be late to choir! And....I blogged. Hooray :).