Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sunny Rain

June 24, 2009. Actually, I'm writing this on February 24, 2009.

Sunny rain is definitely one of the most splendid things in existence.

When Rain falls, the sky is usually expected to be cloudy. When the Sun shines through, it truly is a miracle. We've had Sunny Rain all day, and it has helped me so much to just be me and to be cheerful.

The thread of my thoughts wind around the idea of Rain, and Sun, and Sunny Rain.

The Rain is like my hard times . . . Sometimes, when it's pouring Rain, I feel the need to run away from it. To hide from the cloudy tears. When I see the Sun shine through, It gives me a whole new joyous perspective, and the Rain becomes a grand adventure. The Sun is always there. Sometimes, I just can't see it . . . I just need to remember.

I love to dance in the rain :)

No comments: