Monday, January 12, 2009

Random. Again.

This next sentence is to the tune, I love the mountains.
I love the mountains, I love the sunsets here, I love the flowers, especially the daffodils!

I wanted to blog, but I don't know what to blog about. I just think this will maybe be a throw up blog where my thoughts throw up.

I had a splendid time in Utah this weekend :) :). I got to see a good handful of my favorite people. I was so glad to see my YMAD friends, my cousins, Erin and Ryan, their new boy Jack, and my aunt and uncle, Maggie and Keith. They are all fantastic :). Lori, Mary, Amber, Colton, Nate, Shanda, Nicole, and Katie, thank you so so much for coming to see me :). I have missed you a very great deal. It probably made the rest of my January, just being able to see you. No joke.

So, Sometimes when Emma and I are getting ready in the morning, we listen to music. Today was Taylor Swift. I think she is a true artist. Haha, well, almost. I like her music. Most of it is just cheesy teenage girl stuff, that makes our hearts flutter, or is easy for any girl between the ages of 13 and 19 to relate to. I love when my siblings listen to it together. We get pretty silly. . .

Jerome is great, by the way. I really do like it here. Sometimes, I don't like it, but it's usually because I don't remember who I am, or how to be myself. When I DO remember those things, Jerome is a splendid place to live.

I have to go and do my class work now. . . Thank you for letting me be random. :)

No comments: