Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Overloadedededed

I feel overloadededed.
I have a lot I need to do and take care of.
I should just stop blogging this second and get done everything I need to complete.
School.
Government.
Scholarships.
Clogging Dances.
Graduating.
Senior Project.
Be Nice to my family.
Chores.
Sleep.
Be friendly to kids at school.
Homework.
Chores.
Don't stop being social!
Test tomorrow that I'm not exactly ready for. . . .
I need to stop blogging this second.
Run.
School.
Senior project.
School.
School.
College.
College money.
Summer Job.
College.
Will I even graduate?
I miss my Utah friends.
I miss Mary.
I am having a hard day.
I'm sorry for such a gloomy blog.
I'll post a happy one soon.
I forgot where I put my brave pants.

1 comment:

Kent Dodds said...

Is it ok that I have something to say after every blog I read? :S

Glad you're doing better after all these months!

... That's all... :-D