Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Brave Pants

I have a favorite pair of pants. These pants are very near and dear to my heart. I like to call these pants my Brave Pants.

My Brave Pants are an invisible pair of pants I wear to give me courage. The pants must be worn over another pair of pants, or under a skirt. If the pants aren't worn that way, they will not work. Their power just goes away, and you're left empty handed. With zilch. (I really wanted to say zilch.) That is how my Brave Pants work.

My Brave Pants have helped me through a good handful of tough times. They work splendidly whenever I call on them.

Everybody has a pair of Brave Pants. They're with the rest of your pants. You probably haven't seen them yet because you haven't been looking with the right set of eyes. Trust me, they are there. Put them on whenever you need help being brave. The Brave Pants will work. They've been a life line to me.

5 comments:

mom said...

I'm on your site, but all I'm getting are titles and pictures...I hope it's just momentary! I lubyou. Wait! I clicked on see original post and I see it here! I'm proud of you and your brave pants, and that you wear them with other pants/skirts. Whew!

Mary said...

I thought I noticed you walking with a weggie... I guess the extra pair of pants explains it. :) I love you!

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

I love you Becca! you're so crazy and fun and...BRAVE!

Kent Dodds said...

Ha ha! I thought you were just making it up the other day as you were going along, but now I can see that you've really put some serious thought behind this... I'll have to look harder for mine... Hmmm... Maybe that's what's on that extra hanger.......